NICK BRADLEY – DIRECTOR
Nick Bradley, originally from London, England has lived in the US since 2005. Nick has instructed winners on every major professional tour in the World.
Most notably his work with England’s Justin Rose (2006 – 2009) placed Nick firmly on the World map of golf instruction with Justin rising from World number 125 to number 5.
Justin also won the 2007 European Order of Merit (European number one) in a record 12 events, Ryder Cup 2008 and winning 3 times around the World.
Nick took UCLA’s Kevin Chappell from zero status, to PGA Tour Nationwide Tour winner and 3rd at the US Open.
Nick Bradley has instructed students to 8 National Amateur Titles.
Nick Bradley has instructed Juniors to 2 National titles, 1 Faldo series and 1 World Championship.
Nick Bradley has taken players to World #1 and two individual World #5’s and European #1.
CURRENT PROFESSIONAL STUDENTS
Sir Nick Faldo – Ryder Cup Captain Paul McGinley – Seamus Power PGA Tour
RYDER CUP CONSULTANT
In 2014 Nick was named by Captain Paul McGinley as his key motivational and inspirational director for the European Team. This involved a meticulous year-long planning period at European Tour level ensuring the development of Paul’s key messages were crystal clear. In the history of the Ryder Cup there have only been two external consultants directly advising Captains – the first was Sir Alex Ferguson of Manchester United and the other is Nick Bradley.
Watch Captain Paul McGinley detail Nick Bradley’s involvement during the world web summit:
AUTHOR AND SKY GOLF ANALYLIST
Nick Bradley is a two-time bestselling author. His first book, The 7 Laws of the Golf Swing is the bestselling instruction book since 2003 with 115,000 copies sold Worldwide. April 2013 Nicks second book KINETIC GOLF’ was published. August / Sept 2018 see’s Nicks 3rd book ‘Letters to an Evolving Golfer’ published.
Nick Bradley is a presenter, swing analyzer and commentator for Sky Golf. Sky Golf cover every PGA Tour event, World Championship and Major Championships. In 2017 Sky Golf won the BAFTA’S (Golden Globes) for their production quality. Nick goes live to two million viewers once monthly on the PGA Tour.
Nick Bradley has written for every major magazine publication in the world and appears regularly on The Golf Channel:
As chief consultant at Reynolds Lake Oconee, Georgia, saw Nick work with both Taylormade and the directors at Daniel Communities on ‘The Kingdoms’ marketing, staffing, instructional program offering, Ritz Carlton co-branding and marketing leading to a revenue increase of $250,000 in 2018.
Nick has consulted on the Nike Elite advisory panel for fifteen years, has been elected by Golf Digest as the top male teacher in North Carolina State and won The Independent Sports Book award 2004. Nick was the youngest director of the David Leadbetter Golf Academies in 1994 and has trained over 200 professionals in his career.
Nick Bradley is a public speaker to Corporate organizations and mentor’s CEO’s and Executives.
NICK BRADLEY PROFESSIONAL AND AMATEUR STUDENT WINS
- Frank Kennedy Winner Aug 2017 British Boys – Celtic Manor WIN
- Frank Kennedy Winner Dec 2016 Junior Publix World Championships Doral–European & British #1 WIN
- Lisa Maguire – 2016 Ulster Woman’s Championship WIN
- Brett Nymerer 2015 Money List #1 Great Lakes Tour Canada WIN
- 2014 Ryder Cup Gleneagles Scotland – European Team Strategist with Captain Paul McGinley WIN
- 2016 Leona Maguire Duke University – regained World # 1
- 2014 Zachary Bauchou Faldo Series Greenbrier VA WIN & World #5 Junior ranking
- Scott Gardiner Web.com Playoffs 2013 – 2nd – 3rd – 6th total position.
- Kevin Chappell – 2011 3rd US Open Congressional.
- Eli Matthew 2011 – Canadian National Junior Champion WIN
- Kevin Chappell – 2010 Nationwide Tour Fresh Express Classic California. WIN
- Justin Rose – 2008 10th PGA Championship Southern Hills.
- Barbara Genuini – 2008 Scottish Amateur Championship. WIN
- Barbara Genuini – 2008 French Amateur Championship. WIN
- Justin Rose – 2008 Ryder Cup Singles win over Phil Mickelson. WIN
- Justin Rose – 2007 European Order of Merit Championship – European #1 – World #5 – WIN
- Justin Rose – 2007 The Volvo Masters at Valderama – WIN
- Justin Rose – 2006 Australian Masters – European Tour – WIN
- Robert Dinwiddie – 2007 Rolex Trophy European Challenge Tour WIN
- Robert Dinwiddie – 2007 Scottish Open Championship European Challenge Tour WIN
- Denis O’Sullivan – 2005 Barbados Open European Seniors Tour. WIN
- Philip Golding – 2003 French Open Championship European Tour. WIN
- Gavin McNeill – 2003 Irish Amateur Championship. WIN
- Jesper Nielsen – 2002 Danish PGA Championship. WIN
- Roger Winchester – 1998 Sao Paulo Open European Challenge Tour. WIN
- Samantha Head – 1999 Italian Open Championship Ladies European Tour. WIN
- Sean Quinlivan – 1997 East of Ireland Championship. WIN
- Eileen Rose Power – 1994 Irish Amateur Championship. WIN
- Lee Dalton – 1994 Irish Boys Amateur Championship (all three divisions) WIN
- Martin Sludds – 1993 Irish Professionals Championship. WIN
Nick Bradley has instructed over 200 PGA and European Tour professionals in a 25-year career.